Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders which you, the customer, place online using this website.
Orders for Delivery Outside of Qatar
Unless otherwise specified, the products on this website are available for delivery only inside of Qatar. We do not make claims that products on this website are appropriate for use or available in locations outside of Qatar. If you choose to access and use this website from locations outside of the Qatar area, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws as they apply.
This website is for adult use only. If you are under the age of 18, you may use this website only with the approval of a parent or guardian.
Colors, Specifications, and Dimensions of Products
Every effort has been made to display the colors, specifications and dimensions of products for sale on this website as accurately as possible. The specific colors that you see will depend on the quality and resolution of your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately represent the color of the item to be delivered. From time to time, we may change dimensions, specifications and quantities of items displayed on our website without prior notice. For example, certain bouquets are subject to seasonal availability of the flowers.
Availability of Items and Substitution
The orders accepted on this website are subject to availability. If the items that you ordered are no longer available, we will contact you using the contact information that you supplied when placing your order. We will offer you an alternative item of equal quality and price or cancel the unavailable item from your order. If we cancel an item on your order, you will receive a full refund for that item. If we are unable to contact you or do not receive a response from you, we will process the remaining items on your order and refund any items that we are unable to supply.
- You may register to make purchases from this website. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account user name and password in order to prevent any unauthorized access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activity using your account and/or password. Please inform us immediately if you suspect that account user name and/or password has become compromised or is being used in an unauthorized manner.
- Be sure that the details that you provide at registration are correct and complete. If any registration details change, notify us immediately of those changes. (change of email, change of postal address, etc.). You can make the changes to your profile by the "My Account" page on the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, and cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to the customer.
Privacy and Communications
Upon placement of an order, we collect certain personal and financial information (name, address, email address, etc.). For details on how this information is used, read our Privacy Statement. In order to meet our obligations to you under our Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, we will communicate with you by email or by placing notices on the website. When you agree to receive communication from us electronically, that electronic communication will satisfy any legal requirement for communication which needs to be in writing.
The contract between us:
When you place an order from our website, you are making an offer to purchase those items from us. We will confirm receipt of your order by email summarizing the details of your order ("Order Confirmation Email").
Products are invoiced in QAR (Qatari Rial) and USD (US dollars) at the prevailing price at the time the order is placed. We try our best to be sure that all prices on our website are accurate but errors may occur. If an error is discovered on the price of any items that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will be given the option to confirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the order on the incorrectly priced item.
- When ordering, you may pay for your order online by supplying your credit/debit card details on the secure online order form. We also offer cash on delivery and payment through Western Union. We cannot accept checks.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of data which is sent through email. Please do not send payment information via email. For more information on our secure payment measures, please read our Privacy Statement. Unless we are negligent, we will not be liable to you for any losses caused by unauthorized access to your personal and financial information you provide to us when placing an order.
- Deliveries are available seven days a week.
- We make every effort to deliver orders on time. If we are not able to deliver your order on your chosen date, you are entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund or have any charges that have been debited credited back to your account in respect of that order.
- If the order is not delivered within the time period that we specify in the Confirmation Email, please contact our Customer Service. Please reference the order number contained in the Order Confirmation Email.
Delivery is deemed to have occurred when the items are delivered to the delivery address specified when the order was placed. Upon delivery, the responsibility for loss, breakage and damage passes to the customer. However, ownership of items purchased does not pass to the customer until payment is received in full. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for acceptance of the goods. This makes it understood that the goods were received in good condition. However, if after opening the package you find something missing or broken, please contact us immediately.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Services Online at least one day prior to the scheduled delivery date. Same-day orders cannot be canceled. We try to process orders immediately so it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being dispatched. If your order has already been dispatched when you request cancellation, you will be charged for the delivery.
- If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will investigate and if the complaint is valid, the customer will get a replacement or a full refund.
- Once we have dispatched items for delivery, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us in relation to that order.
If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify our Customer Services as soon as possible and they will arrange for the replacement delivery. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the appropriate item, we will send the correct item as soon as possible.
- We will reimburse any reasonable costs that you incur in returning the following to us:
- Items we delivered to you in error.
- Items which were damaged upon delivery or are defective or incorrect.
- Items which are substitutes for items originally ordered which we were unable to supply.
- Until you return such items to us you are responsible for their safe keeping and taking reasonable care of them.
- We will assume responsibility for losses you suffer as a direct result of us breaching the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions if these losses could have been foreseen by us or by you at the time the contract for the sale of items formed (at the point we sent the Dispatch Confirmation Email to you). We will not accept any responsibility for third party for business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage which does not result directly from our actions or the actions of our subcontractors or agents, is consequential or could not be foreseen by us or by you when the contract between us was formed.
- Our liability to you under these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions will not exceed the total price charged for the items purchased. Nothing in these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Alterations to this website and Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right at any time to make changes to this website, these online Shopping Terms, and Conditions, Privacy Statement and other policies of which we may notify you. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in effect at the time you use the website or order items from the website. Changes which we are required to make by law may apply to orders which you have already placed. If any of the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions forming the contract between us is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, it will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
If you breach these online Shopping Terms and Conditions and we choose to take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.